So over the past year I have tried a few different hair dyes, toners mainly from drugstores like Boots or Superdrugs and I always seem to come back to the Naturtint range. I find the coverage and the shade very much close to whats on the box, my hair NEVER ends up going jet black which it has done from other dye brands. I especially like the 'Natural/Neutral' range in Naturtint, its not too warm or too cool, just a very natural mid brown toned shade and I love it. I usually swap between 5N and 6N depending if i wanted to go abit darker or lighter. Over the summer I decided to mix 6N and 7N to see if I could go abit more lighter so I mixed both shades together. I have asian dark brown practically looking black hair and when I use the shade 5N I get a nice medium to dark brown shade to my hair. When I want to get a more light medium brown shade thats more prominant and noticable then I usually go for 6N which I'd say is the perfect...
Love this range of Matte lipsticks from Loreal. I picked up two other shades but this is currently my favourite go to nude shade at the moment. It's the perfect medium deep warm pinkish slightly brown toned shade that looks so flattering on medium/tanned skin. I think its such a nice warm nude it would probably suit all complexions to be honest, it wouldn't wash you out. My Final Thought The lipsticks are so pigmented and smooth and the lasting power is really good. I love the packaging and the crocodile print texture on it just makes it look so classy. Boots and Superdrugs in the UK have the 3 for 2 offer so often its worth picking up 3 shades, they are priced so reasonably and totally worth the colour pay off and quality. They feel so soft and creamy on the lips and they have a great shade range which I think would cater for all skintones, so one drugstore brand that will get a thumbs up for me! 640 Erotique lipstick swatch
I picked up another product from PHB and got samples of their new BB cream. I wasn't sure what shade I would be so I got samples of 'Medium' and 'Tan'. Medium has been described as: A light-medium shade with warm balanced undertones for light to medium skin tones. Great for light to medium skin tones Tan has been described as: A medium tan shade with warm Peach undertones for tanned to medium skin tones. All shades have an SPF of 15 which is great, and the full size is £18.95 which is pretty good for a natural product. The description for the BB Cream has been described as (and it sounds absolutely great btw!): PHB's skin nourishing Botanical BB Cream blurs the line between makeup and skin care. Pure Minerals provide subtle coverage to leave skin looking flawless and radiant. Made with organic ingredients that encourage an even and radiant complexion whilst nourishing and protecting skin. With a light and silky texture that wo...
Comments
Post a Comment