Mario Badescu Brightening Kit & Facial Spray | Review

I've heard good things about Mario Badescu's skincare range and I thought the best way to try their products out was to buy a skincare regime kit where I can try a few products at the same time.

In this kit you get to 'CLEANSE, TONE, BRIGHTEN AND PERFECT' as it says on the box.

Step 1: Glyconic Foaming Cleanser
I love this product and its one I'd probably buy in full size. It's gentle yet does an amazing deep clean on the face. my skin feels refreshed, soft smooth and plump. I use this product 2/3 times a week. I should say that when the box came I thought the size of the products looked really small, but you really do not need to use alot of product and it does last a while. 

Step 2 : Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion 
I think this pairs really well with the cleanser and I use this in my evening regime. I would say I prefer the Liz Earle toner as that has witch hazel in it and I feel it helps keeps acne at bay better.

Step 3: Vitamin C Serum
This bottle will last ages, you only need a few drops, it blends into the face well leaving it looking glowy and plump. Skin feels like a new born baby's bum! 

2x week: Whitening Mask
This is one product I haven't used that often or twice a week as it says. Simply because I do not have the time. I'm not sure how I feel about this product, skin felt refreshed and clean, but I do prefer natural clay masks alot more for detoxing. I probably have to use this alot more to see it benefit any pigment or discolouration in my skin which it claims to help with.

I also got a little tub of Glycolic Skin Renewel Complex which looks like a lotion/moisturiser which I haven't tried yet.

Separately I purchased the facial spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green tea, it smells refreshing and amazing, I spritz it over my makeup or after a cleansed face. It's so gentle and the face doesn't feel dry with it.  

My Final Thought
Overall really impressed with the products. The Cleanser and Vitamin C serum have got to be my favourites. I will probably by those in full size and try out some other products too. The facial spray is excellent I bought the larger size and it will last me ages. I might try the rose one next time and see which I prefer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown | Review

Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturiser Review