September Empties | Review






Balm Balm - Little Miracle Rosehip Serum 

I think this is the third bottle I've purchased, so I obviously love it lol. I think for the price its a great product and works so well for my skin. I use it in the evening as part of my skincare routine before bed and wake up with lovely, young, smooth poreless looking skin. One thing I would mention is that this is not just Rosehip oil alone, it has a mixture of different oils which I think is a bonus as they work well together and the product smells amazing! I have a full review on my blog. 

Evolve Organic Beauty - Nourishing Hair Elixir

I really enjoyed using this, hair felt softer and smoother, I used a few drops on my wet hair and some on my ends when my hair was dried. I can't say anything bad about this product, its natural and contains argan oil which is great for hair. I love trying new products so not sure if I would buy this product again anytime soon, although I would recommend it as its a great non greasy heavy formula so would suit all hair types.

PHB - Anti Ageing Eye Gel Argan Oil and Rock Rose

I love this brand but some of their products have worked for me and some haven't. This eye gel is hydrated and makes skin feel supple however I don't think its helped with my dark circles but it is definitely soothing. It's a very light product so I think it would probably work better as a day eye gel rather than an evening one which I have been using it for. Overall I would say its ok, and probably would suit sensitive eyes.

Mario Badesco - Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion

I'd say this was an ok product, its a toner pretty much, however I prefer hydrating toners and I feel this dried out my skin alittle bit. It didnt really make a difference to my skin apart from cleansing it so not sure if I would repurchase this. These days you can buy toners that are multi functional, as in they exfoliate, glow, hydrate and cleanse so I feel I didnt get this from this toner. 

Balm Balm - Rose Floral Water Hydrosol 

I absolutely love their Little Miracle Rosehip Serum, however for a rose toner I found this quite drying on my skin. My skin felt slightly tight. The spray bottle was also abit dodgy, sometimes would spritz in clumps so its not something I could just spray on my face I would have to use a cotton pad with it.

Millionaire Hair Mist Oil

I can understand why this was so hyped up on Instagram, its probably the lightest hair oil I've come across that doesn't leave residue or feel like its building up on your hair but I feel its SO light it only made subtle changes to the textture of my hair. I have very thick wavy coarse hair and it made my hair feel soft but that was about it. I think it's just my hair type to be honest, if they came out with a more intense moisturising version for dryer thicker hair types then I would love to try that. I think this would work wonders for those with straight or silkier hair types as its a very light product and won't weigh your hair down. It also smells amazing, herbally and fresh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown | Review

Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturiser Review