Earthnicity Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Iced Coffee'

Earthnicity Mineral Eye shadow in 'Iced Coffee'

I'm on a journey to start slowly, slowly replacing high end products and drugstore makeup that have chemicals in them that aren't good for the skin. Although I have alot to go through and still get tempted with treating myself to high end foundations and drugstore eye shadow palettes I decided to embark on mineral eye shadows next!

I picked this mid brown shade Iced Coffee as I thought it would be a perfect everyday natural shade for me. It has slight flecks of shimmer in it, but when I apply it, it looks pretty matte which is perfect for a natural look. 

The colour pay off is amazing, Its really pigmented and you don't need alot of it to show. It lasts all day and didn't crease up on my eyes.It applies smoothly, its not chalky or flaky.  Being a loose pigmented eye shadow thought it would get messy, but not at all!

I love the cute packaging, its compact and easy to travel with too. As its so pigmented I might get a few more brighter shades like blue, or green!



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown | Review

Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturiser Review