Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturiser Review

Yes to Carrots Daily Facial Moisturiser Review

I bought this as I wanted a more natural face moisturiser and this says its got 95% natural ingredients.

This is a good moisturiser for the summer as I find, once you put it on it has a thick dry texture to it, probably because of the SPF 15. When I use this in colder months I find it too drying and when I apply my makeup on top I fee it highlights the dry bits on my face like around my nose and forehead.  It's not the most moisturising product I have come across, I think they have different versions of this which might be more better in terms of hydrating the skin. I don't find this nourishing or hydrating for my skin, but it is probably a good product to take on holiday for warmer weathers as it has SPF15 in it. 





My Final Thought
It's not the best moisturiser I've come across, I probably won't be getting this again as I don't feel it sits well on my skin. My husband has dry, sensitive skin and when he's tried it, he also says it highlights dry areas and leaves white bits where the skin is dry. If you have oily skin then this probably will suit you.  I don't really like the texture of this moisturiser..so I'm saying no to carrots, sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown | Review