Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask | Review



I haven't tried any of Dr organic's product so this is my first purchase. I always browse through their section in Holland and Barretts but never pick up anything! Don't know why?!

So anyways I saw that this had pretty positive reviews on their website so I decided to pick it up.

As it is a honey face mask I didn't expect it to detox or clarify my face or anything. I did hope it would nourish and moisturise my face abit, so I bought it for those reasons.
My husband and I both tried this and found it really helped give the appearance of smoother and brightened skin. My face feels supple and moisturised and appears alot fresher once I washed it off.
The directions say to leave it on for 10 minutes. I leave it on until it's dry so that's about right. For a quick and easy applying face mask this does make your skin feel and lool better in a small amount of time!
I think it's good to use on tired skin or before going out just to brighten the skin up. Skin looks clearer with a natural glow!

My Final Thought
I'm very impressed with this. It so easy and convenient to use. The tube is practical and perfect to travel with. The consistency is like toothpaste. It has a slight strong musky old lady perfume scent but you get used to it, and it doesn't bother me that much. I would purchase this again due to how quick and easy it is to apply. With other masks you have to add water to a powder or buy extra things like apple cider vinegar...you know how it is. So this product is just nice and simple for a mid week pick me up. I also like the fact that the ingredients look pretty natural and not full of chemicals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Topshop Bronzer in 'Sandcastle' Review

Earthnicity Mineral Foundation Review