Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum | Review



My eyes have felt quite dry and dehydrated causing me to itch them over summer, I also wear contacts lenses which can make eyes feel even drier time to time. I wanted a moisturising and of course a natural eye product so decided to get the Sukin eye Serum.

It feels like a light based moisturiser and it can be used day and night. It actually feels good to use something like this during the day under makeup as the eye area feels smoother and a light layer before makeup makes me feel like there's a barrier between the delicate eye area and makeup which is a good thing!

The texture is very light and smooth. I've been using it for a while now and I feel although it helps condition the area of the eye I don't feel my eye bags have gotten any lighter but maybe I need to go through the whole bottle and then see!

Would I buy this again?
Hmm not sure, for a natural product the price is so affordable, it's moisturising and light for the eye area. My eye area feels soft and supple, I'm 30 at the moment and I don't suffer from wrinkles yet but have a few fine lines that could benefit by this product.  This eye Serum doesn't work immediately in terms of making my eye area appear better but it definitely feels better. I like trying different products so probably would skip buying this and try discovering something new.

My Final Thought
If you want to better the condition of your eyes and want something packed with healthy antioxidants then this product is so affordable.  It's soothing, light enough for daily use and softening. I think products like this will probably benefit you long term in seeing fewer lines and slow down the anti ageing process so it's worth committing yourself to nature products to see the full benefits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!