BLEACH London White Toner | Review


I recently ombre'd my hair at the salon and after a few washes the toner fades and you end up with some gingery ends! I didn't want to spend any more money at the salon after spending over £100 to get the ombre eek!! I decided to try the White Toner from Boots, now I know it usually costs around 8 to 10 pounds I think but for some reason my local Boots priced there's at £1.45 so a bargain?!

Anyways with any type of dark hair you end up with orange, gingery hair so I wanted to tone it down abit. I know this Toner in particular is probably better for those with really light yellow blonde hair which would make their hair platinum blonde but I thought let me try it on my dark hair anyways.

The products and mixture is pretty usual to most toners, you mix a developer and colorant and apply toner on wet hair. I used baby shampoo first though to get rid of any build up on hair which I think is a really good idea as you will get better coverage on the hair.
Overall it did get rid off the ginger, my hair didn't go really light obviously as my bleached hair didn't lift that much, but overall I'm happy with the way it came out. I really massaged it into my bleached ends and it softened out the harsh orange.  It's not completely cool toned dark blonde but it's not as orange. I think if I used this a few more times then it would probably work better more gradually. I was thinking to use a darker toner next time as my bleached ends would probably fade to a nice dark caramel or something and would probably blend and look better against the darker roots and mid length hair but for summer it's a good look!

My Final Thought 💭
Overall a good product, more catered towards lighter blondes but it did get rid of the ginger and brassy tones in my hair, I've only washed it 3 times yet and it hasn't washed out but will see how long it lasts. I've also been using Bleach London Silver Shampoo to help prolong and keep the brassyiness out. I will do a separate review on that once I've used it more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!