Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review


This is the perfect practical, easy, go-to eyeshadow palette and natural of course so I don't feel bad piling it on my eyes. The colours are quite pigmented, so impressed with that as most natural products don't have the colour pay off. I use it without a primer and and only alittle bit of my concealer on my eyelids to correct my dark circles and these colours show up beautifully. 

The lightest cream shade (on the right) is perfect as a highlight and for the inner corners to open up and brighten the eyes and under the eyebrow.

The neutral light-medium brown shade (bottom shade) is perfect as an overall natural base shade and a transitioning shade to blend the other shades in. 

Cool toned brown (top shade) which I love using over my whole eyelid and bottom rim to give a smokey effect.

Warm toned brown (left shade), another perfect shade to use all over or to create definition on the outer corner of the eye following the eyelid.


My final Thought
This palette makes my brown eyes pop. It's so complimenting.  It is my go to for work, to complete my natural everyday look. It is so handy. It does looks pretty basic but its such a practical palette which I cannot say enough. The shades are great and compliment each other beautifully, the colour payoff lasts until the end of my working day and settles well, the dark browns are matte and I like this as it makes my brown eyes appear shinier and darker. I have been reaching for this almost everyday since I got it,  I got it for £12.50, which for four shades is worth it.

This is my first ever Lavera purchase so quite impressed. They have a cool blue toned quad palette - not shades I particularly would reach for and also a purple palette which I think would suit me so that's next on my wish list!

If your new to natural makeup and want to start your collection, this palette is definitely worth starting with, I think it would suit all complexions due to the shade ranges and tones in this lil cute palette!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!

It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown | Review