Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude



As the title says, this is the perfect pinky dusky rose shade. Brown or beige nudes don't suit my complexion so I prefer going for the more pinkier shades which brighten up my complexion alot more.

To tell you the truth I'm kind of over the matte lipstick phase now, have so many colours and even though they give a natural look, sometimes they can look really drying and fine lines in your lips can appear, making you look rather dehydrated than healthy!

Anyways, the texture on this is really nice, its creamy soft and smooth, doesnt feel cakey or dry on the lips. It's perfect for day time, and work which I use it for, infact keep it in my bag. It does dry out for me half way during the day but most lipsticks do after drinks, lunches etc so not to bothered.

My Final Thought
If your looking for a perfect soft pink natural nude then this is perfect for medium to tan skintones, I think it would look really flattering on lighter complexions too.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Organic Rose Otto Shampoo & Conditioner | Review

Topshop Lipsticks Review

EX1 Delete Fluide Concealer | Review and swatch