Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick 05 Nude Flush | Review & swatch


I'm really liking Maybelline's Coloursensational range. Everyone loves NYX's matte lip creams, so do I! I think out of all the matte lipsticks/creams out there they feel the best - however I was pleasantly surprised by Maybelline's Vivid Matte Lipstick/cream it's not at all drying and feels great on the lips, I don't end up with a really dramatic dry ring of product round the inside of my lips which most matte's cause, its super pigmented and really suits my complexion. Perfect for the day look, work etc. Which they would come out with more nude shades, I think they have a brown toned one which looked really pretty but again I've experimented with brown nudes and they just dull out my complexion unless there's some pink or coral in there!

My Final Thought
Another perfect nude shade to keep in your handbag. Only negative about this is the applicator its really weird like a spatula with a furry tip, however it deposits product on the lips in clumps, so hard to get an even layer on lips and could be wasting extra product as a little goes along way. However the price is not rocket high, love the shade!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!