Lavera Glossy Lips Lipgloss in Sweet Melon | Review & swatch


I got this from a local health shop. Not tried Lavera products before, I actually went to swatch the foundations but the Lipgloss section and eyeshadow caught my eye!
I liked this 'Sweet Melon' as I was looking for a pretty but natural shade for spring when I don't want to wear heavy lipsticks or want more of a sheer look.

Really impressed with this product, it feels So comfort on the lips. It's not tacky or sticky, the gloss is not too overly shiny but  gives a lovely shine. It's perfect for the handbag. It's the perfect light to medium soft pink shade. It's not sheer has enough pigment in it to give a pink shade. I may try there darker shades as this feels lovely and smooth on the lips.


My Final Thought
It's such a pretty colour, they also had a peach toned Lipgloss however I found that more sheer so their formulas might be abit different. Will certainly buy more shades as its affordable and natural! sweet Melon gives a lovely natural soft pink shade to the lips, its perfect for light and medium skin tones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!