Ohh! Oils of Heaven Rejuvenating Organic Baobab Oil | Review


I received this oil it in my LoveLula monthly subscription beauty box. I'm halfway through the bottle now and I quite like it. I've not heard of Baobab Oil before or what its benefits are, so I was interested to try this when I found out its rich in quite a few vitamins and omega 3,6,9 fatty acids which is great for skin. The Ohh company has several other face oils each having different benefits for the face, this oil is for rejuvenating.

I quite impressed with this oil, its gentle on my skin, and even when I have a few breakouts around my chin area I've rubbed this oil onto my face as usual and its never made my breakouts worse or been overly greasy for my face.  

I don't use these face oils during the day under makeup as most of my makeup is natural or oil/plant based anyway so I don't need this. However after a good face cleanse and scrub at night I do like to use a face oil to bring moisture back into my skin, so this is perfect for that. I lightly massage it into my face. I wouldnt say its a light oil so it doesn't super absorb into my face, but its enough for a overnight treatment.

The benefits of this oil
Well it is rejuvenating to the extent my skin looks smoother and feels very soft and plump. I am nearly 32 now, so this really helps my skin feel and look more youthful. In the morning I have younger smoother skin due to this oil and it leaves my face in the best condition to put makeup on without it looking dull, dry and flaky. I don't have large pores and I feel using oils part of my night time routine has really helped my skin stay younger looking. There was a time were I stopped using face oils for abit and my skin started to look quite tired and dry so I knew I had to restart on the oils. 

My Final Thought
I love the little tincture and cute bottles these oils come in, it certainly feels like a pamper whenever I use this. The best I ever look is when I've come out the shower with damp skin and massaged this into my face. I think due to the pores being opened on my face after a hot shower, the Baobab oil absorbs better and in the morning I wake up looking well rested and youthful. I will try the other oils that do different things for the face. Rosehip oil has worked well for me in the past,  this is just as good. I'm intrigued to try the others!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!