PHB Ethical Beauty Brightening Eye Gel | Review


I think I prefer gel eye treatments rather than cream based ones. I got a sample of PHB's brightening eye gel. This lasted me a few days depending on how much you use. I feel gel treatments absorb better into the sensitive skin around the eye area rather than sit on top like cream based ones. PHB's eye gel in particular felt nice around the eye, it felt hydrated and moisturised, my skin gleamed and had a slight sheen so I think this helps give a brightening effect to the eye. Over time I think this will help keep the eye area hydrated and refreshed.

On the sample it says that 'PHB'S Brightening Eye Treatmentis made with a blend of stimulating Organic extracts which help visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness'.  In terms of dark circles you would need more than I sample to see the full benefits, however due to its refreshing ingredients I think it would really help those with puffy eye bags. I think its great to use under makeup, the sheen/glow it gives around the eye is a perfect base before putting on makeup. I might get the full size product in the future...still trying to finish the Sukin eye cream at the moment!

My Final thought
The ingredients are organic and impressive,  I think this product has a lovely refreshing feeling about it and would work great as a overnight treatment and during the day under your usual makeup.
20% of profits go towards charity so you know what your purchasing is beneficial too!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!