Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream | Review


So this 'cream' which I guess is another word for cleanser claims that it takes off makeup. Well, I've come across other cleaners that pretty much scrub your face clean, but when I use this I have to use another cleanser as this doesn't full take off my makeup at the end of the day. In fact my mascara and eyeliner is still smeared around my eyes and cheeks, it also feels like the rest of my makeup hasn't fully come off but just smeared.

The thing is this stuff seems quite strong, in terms of it has the right ingredients for cleansing, although it just didn't work for me. I liked that it had a cooling affect, however its not very gentle for the eyes due to the cooling affect so its hard tor emove makeup around the eye area as it could sting.  I think this is good to use on a clean face like first thing in the morning, but not on a face which has had product on it.

My Final thought
Great size product, great brand, their other products are amazing but I like a cleanser that works in one go removing all makeup/dirt from the day and this wasn't it. Its affordable but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this. Its TOO strong for the eye area but not too strong to take makeup off :/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!

It's Pure Organics Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown | Review

Barry M Lip Paint in 54 & 147 Review