Trilogy Certified Rosehip Oil Review


My Balm Balm Rosehip Miracle Oil ran out so I purchased the Trilogy Rosehip Oil as the reviews are so good on it and apparently Kate Middleton uses it too.  I have to get straight to the point and compare it to Balm Balm's and say it doesn't work for me aswell as Balm Balm's product. If you have read my review for their product, I really enjoyed using it as a night treatment and to wake up with gorgeous supple youthful skin the next day. I even got my sister in law to try it and she says the condition of her skin has changed, much clearer and smoother.
Trilogy's product is a lighter oil and it says you only need 2-3 drops but I use a few more to really absorb it into my face. It's lighter oil than Balm Balm so I do sometimes use it under makeup during the day and my makeup does look smoother. As a night time treatment my skin does look smoother in the morning but it doesn't have that wow factor that Balm Balm's products gave me so I'm not that impressed! Also it costs alot more especially if you buy the full size...
I'm halfway through the bottle now, and will continue to use it until it's finished but will probably switch back to Balm Balm's as a night treatment as it felt richer and did more for me.
I know this is a purer form of Rosehip Oil, but if you don't mind Balm Balm's oil which has other carrier oils with the Rosehip then I would definitely recommend that. If you want something light for the day time too then Trilogy's Rosehip Oil is lighter and works perfectly well under makeup during the day.

My Final Thought
I love trying my natural products and will be interested to try Trilogy's other products but because I've discovered Balm Balm my love for that is more...simply because it does wonders for my skin as an overnight treatment. There is no denying Trilogy's products are of high quality and of course a lovely natural brand but those that have raved about it probably haven't tried Balm Balm first! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!