NYX Lingerie matte lip shades - Pillow Talk & Ruffle Trim

I bought two of these out of the collection in Pillow Talk and Ruffle Trim. A few of the shades were quite light and cool toned, so the two I picked were warm toned.
Lovely shades, Ruffle Trim is like a Peachy Brown and Pillow Talk is a Medium Pink nude shade.

I wish I could say I love these lip products but I find them really drying. I need lip balm before and after applying and the product feels tacky on the lips for a while. While the shades are really well pigmented I feel the colour on the lips start to fade after a while. These are similar to their matte lip creams however they don't feel as moisturising.

I think these two are the only shades I'd get out of the range, I'd use them for a day time look but they feel heavy like I have something on the lips with these so not my favourite but nevertheless lovely shades.

My Final Thought 
Lovely unique shades however the quality is not as good as their popular soft matte lip creams that feel so nice and soft on the lips. Their textures are smooth and light but the Lingerie range feel abit heavy. As they are so cheap it's affordable to try.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Coloursensational Matte Lipstick 987 Smoky Rose | Review & swatch - The perfect nude

Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quattro 02 Cappuccino Cream | Review

Superdrug's Colour Rewind Review - and OMD it actually works!